Website Visitors – Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
LaboussoleSeon.photo only collects information that you may leave in a comment. You can contact us at email@example.com to get your comments deleted.
All of the information that is collected on LaboussoleSeon.photo will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
LaboussoleSeon.photo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of project administrators, employees, that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on LaboussoleSeon.photo’s behalf or to provide services available through LaboussoleSeon.photo, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, may be located outside of your home country; by using LaboussoleSeon.photo, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
LaboussoleSeon.photo will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to project administrators, employees, as described above, LaboussoleSeon.photo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, if you give permission to have your information shared, or when LaboussoleSeon.photo believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of LaboussoleSeon.photo, third parties, or the public at large.
Use of personal information
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please follow the instructions at the end of this policy.
Retention of personal information
We keep contact information (such as comments and email is provided) until a user requests that we delete that information from our live systems.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement.
Third Party Links